Our new InsightOnsite at Fallingwater provides a rare opportunity for adults who seek a new perspective on arts and architecture. The three-day seminar engages all the senses while allowing participants to contemplate and experience a masterpiece.
Insight Onsite combines quiet exploration, group inquiry exercises and lively mealtime discussions to provide participants with a unique understanding of modern architecture from physical, psychological, and historical perspectives.
Participants will join Lynda Waggoner, Director of Fallingwater, and Fallingwater’s curators for this unique experience.
Because this program is intended to help a small group focus on personal inquiry, Insight Onsite at Fallingwater is limited to eight people per session. The pricing for this all-inclusive experience is $1500 per person for double occupancy and $2000 for single occupancy. Guests will reside in simple on-site housing at Bear Run Nature Reserve – the 5,000-acre natural area that is home to Fallingwater – in a house that includes four bedrooms, each with a private bath.
Seminar activities include:
- A silent walk to Fallingwater and time to explore the house on one’s own
- Discussion and inquiry exercises designed to deepen participants’ understanding of and appreciation for the house and its setting
- Dinner with Fallingwater’s director and curator in Fallingwater’s living room or on one of Fallingwater’s terraces (weather permitting)
- Conversations about art, architecture and other topics with special guests
- An in-depth tour of Fallingwater
- Tuesday, September 3 through Thursday, September 5
- Tuesday, September 10 through Thursday, September 12
Registration and Additional Information:
To register for this unique experience or for additional information contact Roy Young, Curator of Education, at 724-329-7823 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.