If you’re passionate about Fallingwater, we welcome you to consider one of the volunteer opportunities available on-site. We rely on volunteers in countless ways. We invite you to use your skills in a rewarding setting with others who share your love of architecture and the great outdoors in a stimulating and one-of-a-kind environment.
What qualifications do I need?
- You must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult or teacher.
- You must be responsible and enthusiastic.
Note: Some programs require that you attend an orientation and training class.
What can I do?
- Falllingwater volunteers donate a day a week, a month or even a year and come from states throughout the U.S.
- Volunteers work in a variety of capacities and we can tailor your interests to our specific needs.
Fallingwater typically utilizes the skills of volunteers in the following areas:
- Visitors Center Information Desk
- Fallingwater Café
- Grounds Guide
- “Ask Me” Guide
- Special Events Helper
- Clerical/Office Assistants
Specific volunteer needs arise too. We have a volunteer "moisture monitor" and "caulking monitor" and volunteers have helped us update our book inventory on Frank Lloyd Wright. Other special projects arise periodically in which we can utilize the special skills that our volunteer pool provides.
For More Information
For more information on volunteer opportunities at Fallingwater, call Marie Woof at 724-329-7826 or email her at email@example.com.