Join us for the next Insight/Onsite session!
Imagine experiencing Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater the way the Kaufmann family did: relax on the terrace, enjoy dinner in the living room, engage in lively conversation with curators and senior staff and journal at a Wright-designed desk.
Our exclusive three-day Insight/Onsite program is an immersive experience that provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to gain deeper understanding of Frank Lloyd Wright and his masterpiece. The all-inclusive package features cuisine prepared by Fallingwater’s chef, and accommodations at our award-winning High Meadow residence.
Tuesday, September 11 to Thursday, September 13, 2018.
$2,500 for Single Occupancy
$4,500 for Double Occupancy
Meals, housing and all materials included.
Insight/Onsite combines quiet exploration, group inquiry exercises and lively mealtime discussions to provide participants with a unique understanding of modern architecture from physical, psychological and historical perspectives.
Participants will join the director of Fallingwater and Fallingwater’s curatorial staff for this experience.
Because this program is a small group experience, Insight/Onsite is limited to no more than twelve people per session. Participants will stay on the property at High Meadow, an AIA award residence designed by AIA gold medalist architect Peter Bohlin, founding principal of the firm Bohlin Cywinski Jackson. This property is situated adjacent to Fallingwater, and includes eight bedrooms, each with a private bath. This secluded site is surrounded by amazing views of the Bear Run Nature Reserve – the 5,000 acre natural area that is home to Fallingwater.
This is an experience that will change the way you view the world!
Insight/Onsite activities include:
- Peaceful walk along a woodland trail to Fallingwater and time to explore the house without tour groups
- Discussion and inquiry exercises designed to deepen participants’ understanding of and appreciation for the house and its setting
- Drinks and hors d’oeuvre while relaxing in Fallingwater
- Dinner with Fallingwater’s director and curator in the living room or on one of the terraces (weather permitting)
- Special guest lectures and conversations about art, architecture and other topics
- An in-depth tour of Fallingwater
Registration and Additional Information:
Cost for the program is $2,500 per person single-occupancy or $4,500 for double and includes meals. To register for this unique experience or for additional information, contact Amy Humbert, education programs coordinator at email@example.com.