If you’re passionate about Fallingwater, we welcome you to consider one of the volunteer opportunities available on-site.
We rely on volunteers in countless ways. We invite you to use your skills in a rewarding setting with others who share your love of architecture and the great outdoors in a stimulating and unique environment.
What qualifications do I need?
- You must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult or teacher.
- You must be responsible and enthusiastic.
Note: Some programs require that you attend an orientation and/or training class, or acquire special certification.
What can I do?
- Fallingwater volunteers donate a day a week, a month or even a year and come from states throughout the U.S.
- Volunteers work in a variety of capacities and we can tailor your interests to our specific needs.
- Visitors Center Information Desk
- Fallingwater Café Assistant
- Grounds Guide
- "Ask Me" Guide
- Special Events Assistant
- Clerical/Office Assistant
- Specific volunteer needs arise too. We have a volunteer "moisture monitor" and "caulking monitor" and volunteers have helped us update our book inventory on Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Other special projects arise periodically in which we can utilize the special skills that our volunteer pool provides.